Wednesday 19 November 2014

Out of Touch

Hi everyone, Sorry about my inactivity in the blogging world. I have recently been in China and have been unable to connect to Google, as everything associated with Google has been blocked in China. This has caused a problem with uploading onto my blog and looking at everyone else's. 

Currently in China, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google and other websites have been blocked. Since looking at Web 2.0 and from being in China it has made me realise how hard it is to connect with people and research certain areas without these websites and applications. It has made me appreciate the difference it makes and how much easier it is with these tools. 


Hopefully over the next week or so I will be able to catch up with everyones blogs and post some up myself.....


http://www.acerax.co.uk/a4-no-access-sign-self-adhesive-vinyl.html

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Francesca - others have had this problem with China. Good to see you are working with the reality of social media in an international context. This might be something of a theme - why do governments ban or limit web access? This includes 'free' governments. Also the powers to see people's online activity is in the news in England. How have you worked around it in China?

    ReplyDelete