Sunday 3 January 2016

Task 4b

Hello Everyone! Here is my SIG community about touring shows. As this is the area in which my career has all been about. I wanted to look into further detail the different areas that make a touring show successful and whether touring in different countries with different cultures affects the show on a larger scale on stage and off stage. 

I originally created my SIG on my google plus account however I realised I had not got much of a response from people. Although I had my fellow BAPP students, people from my professional community did not have a google plus account therefore I was limiting the responses to find out opinions from people in the same industry as myself. Therefore I have decided to create a SIG on Facebook, which a larger number of people have access too. 


Here is a link to my Special Interest Group…… Please join as I would appreciate any insights people may have on this topic: ……… 


No comments:

Post a Comment