Thursday 2 October 2014

BAPP MDX: Induction

This is my first attempt at blogging, to which I am finding quite daunting. This will be a great learning curve for me as I am not use to expressing myself through writing. On Sunday 21st September I took part in a Skype induction on the BAPP course at Middlesex University. I thought this was amazing and a great example to start off the course. It showed how it is possible to communicate, discuss and learn even when you cannot be in the same room together. The induction gave me a better understanding of what the course will entail and showed me how it will be possible to keep on top of the programme whilst doing it part-time and away from campus. It was also great to listen to what other peoples circumstances were and to find that most of us are in a similar position, which I found reassuring.

I have been performing for the last three years and would like to continue on this path. I would like a new challenge and want to push myself further by starting the BAPP course. I want to get out of my comfort zone and embrace the new experiences and challenges that the course may bring.  




1 comment:

  1. Hey! i know what you mean, it feels good to get to talk to other people and the more blogs i read the less stressed i feel! I'm also doing the course part-time and juggling jobs so i know how you feel! I wouldn't have guessed this was your first time blogging either, it looks great :) xx

    ReplyDelete